You have no items in your shopping cart.
Crown's CTs 1200 2-Channel Amplifier provides exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications. It features independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design.
Easy integration with HiQnet and CobraNet allows this amplifier to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award winning digital audio solution.
Lastly, the CTs 1200 2-Channel Amplifier is fully PIP2 compatible and accepts MC accessory modules.
- Switching power supply for reduced weight
- High power density, with all two-channel models in a 2U chassis
- Direct constant voltage (70V/ 140V) or low-impedance (2/ 4/ 8 ohm) operation. No switch required
- Input sensitivity is independently selectable for each channel. Choose low impedance (4/ 8 ohm), constant voltage (70V/ 100V/ 140V/ 200V), or 26 dB
- TLC protection circuitry protects the amplifier from long term excessive heat by subtly and dynamically reducing the gain only when necessary
- JTS circuitry quickly protects BJT output transistors from unsafe operating conditions without shutting the channel down. (Not applicable to BCA amplifiers as they are inherently protected)
- PIP2 (Programmable Input Processor) connector accepts accessory modules that tailor the amplifier to suit specific applications
- Removable terminal block input connectors, with "Y" input switch in the standard PIP2-BBY module
- Switchable high pass filter for each channel provides low frequency roll off to eliminate step down transformer saturation when used in distributed systems
- Comprehensive array of indicators including power, data and bridge; along with ready, signal, clip, thermal and fault for each channel, provide accurate diagnostics
- Blue power indicator flashes if the amplifier shuts off due to an under/ over voltage condition on the AC mains
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, under/ over voltage, high frequency overloads and internal faults
- Legendary Crown class I (BCA) and class AB+B (multi-mode) output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability. CTs 1200 use Class AB+B
- Class I is the lowest distortion, lowest noise, and highest performing topology available among switch-mode amplifiers
- Continuously variable fans optimize cooling efficiency