The QSC ISA-450 is a 3RU rackmount power amplifier designed specifically for sound contractors as a low impedance solution rated for 2-ohm operation at 700 watts per side, or 260 watts at 8 ohms. The versatile loading options, feature set and protection circuitry, in addition to the built-in HD-15 DataPortV2 DSP interface capability, ensures a high-value, cost-effective solution for budget-minded installations.
The ISA-450 is housed in a rugged all-metal chassis, and features rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. The inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors and the outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for full safety agency compliance.
• High output stereo power amplifier low-impedance contractor installation applications
• Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
• DataPort V2 HD-15 connector for use with DPV2-compatible external signal processing accessories
• Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection
• Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion, selectable 30Hz or 70Hz high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation
• Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip; Stereo, Bridge and Parallel operating modes
• Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling, rear-to-front air flow
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors, covered barrier strip output connectors with full safety agency compliance