You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Lampifier processor inside this Model 711 microphone is programmed for upright piano or grand piano. With its expanded and very forgiving proximity effect, plus rejection of off-axis sound sources, the Model 711 Lampifier microphone is a very effective option for capturing the wide-ranging sounds of a piano. Moderate compression and low gating are programmed to shut off the microphone only when not playing.
- Internal Lampifier audio processor with noise gate to blocks unwanted noise and feedback, and provides heightened articulation without unwanted artifacts.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern minimizes background noise and feedback.
- Frequency response 40 - 18,000 Hz provides accurate sound reproduction.
- Mechanical shock mount system minimizes handling noise and vibration.
- Steel-mesh ball grill resists wear and abuse.
- Ball grill is oversize for greater acoustic transparency.
- Built in spherical pop-filter reduces undesirable wind and breathe noise.
- Magnet Reed mute switch provides convenient, quiet shut-off.
- Mute switch can be locked in "on" position.
- Stand adapter is durable and impact resistant.
- All-metal construction means ruggedness and reliability.
- 3-pin XLR output connects to standard professional equipment.
- No batteries required. Operates on 48V phantom power or optional inline phantom AC adaptor.