The fully-assembled FS wall shelf ships flat in a compact carton for economical, convenient warehousing. To mount, simply rotate the rear panel 90-degrees so the front panel flanges insert into the rear panel cutouts. The shelf gives secure support for up to 100 lbs. of equipment when properly mounted to a wall. Keyhole mounting slots are on 16" stud centers and are slotted so the shelf can be inverted to meet application requirements.
The top of the shelf has two oblong cutouts (2.5"L x 1.25"W) for cable drop-down. The wall side has a large center opening for wire access, while permitting the shelf to be placed over existing outlets and fixtures. Side openings are spaced for single gang stud-mounted conduit boxes. There are cable lacing points and pre-punched mounting holes between center and side openings for field versatility. The shelf also features a front retaining lip that is flanged for strength. Assembly is 16-gauge US steel with a durable black powder epoxy finish.
- Fully assembled wall shelf ships flat and folds out to serviceable position.
- Mounts on 16" stud centers. Center opening allows wire access and placement over existing outlets and fixtures.
- Side openings are spaced for single gang, stud-mounted conduit boxes.
- Pre-punched cable lacing and accessory mounting holes provide field versatility.
- Supports up to 100 lbs.
- Available in 14", 16" and 20" depths
- Made in the USA with 100% US steel
Write Your Own Review
Warranty info not in our database.
Please call us for info.