The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the discreet, low-profile MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Available in three color options, the MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design and is fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar-reinforced soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
Write Your Own Review
Every Shure® product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product, or contact Shure Incorporated or its authorized retailer.*
* Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.